Sing along with your child to 5 classic nursery rhymes!
- The Wheels on the Bus
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Once I Caught a Fish Alive
- Old MacDonald had a Farm
- Bowie had a Little Dog
- Rock-a-bye Baby
The story is about Bowie going on her first school trip with her school friends. They start off with a bus ride to the lake and learn to fish. Bowie and her friends then visit a farm where Bowie milks a cow and plays with her dog. The story ends with Bowie falling asleep in her mum's arms and dreaming of her next adventure.
- Hard cover board book with 5 Nursery Rhymes in Mandarin.
- Text is written in Traditional Chinese, Pinyin and English.
The book is perfect for ages 3 months to 7 and anyone who are keen on learning Chinese!
Bowie's School Trip - Traditional Chinese (Mandarin Book + Ebook)
- International shipping cost for orders over 2kg may differ depending on location and weight. Please email me directly to confirm final shipping cost or if your country is not listed at check out.
- Bulk orders: the more you buy the cheaper it'll cost! Please email me for a quote on bulk orders.
- All prices in Australian dollars (AUD)